The World Grand Prix is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. The double in-double out format is excellent. I have some nice bets for the first round and even a couple of outrights/winners. Anything can happen in this tournament.
The World Grand Prix 2023 darts tournament is one of the most exciting and unpredictable events of the year. With the double-start format, anything can happen and any player can win. However, based on the current form, rankings, and odds, I have some predictions for the possible outcomes of the tournament.
World Grand Prix 2023 – Predictions & Odds
Here I will post my bets from any of theese matches. Still working on it.
- Nathan Aspinall (1.57) vs Stephen Bunting (2.40)
Outrights/Winners World Grand Prix 2023
Humphries has been one of the most solid on the double this year and 13x on him as the winner of the tournament is a valid 0.5U bet in my opinion. I will add another 1U for him to reach the final if I found odds around 5-7x. Brendan Nolan is a long shot but worth it. Aspinall & Clayton is two others with capacity in this type of tournaments.
- Humphries Winner of the Tournament – 13.00 – Betsson Group – 0.5/10U
- Aspinall Winner of the Tournament – 19.00 – LeoVegas – 1/10U (0.5U Each Way)
- Clayton Winner of the Tournament – 21.00 – LeoVegas – 1/10U (0.5U Each Way)
- Dolan Winner of the Tournament – 201.00 – LeoVegas – 0.5/10U (0.25U Each Way)
Humphries 9 darter in Budapest last weekend
Please note that the odds may change over time and vary from different sources. Please gamble responsibly and only bet what you can afford to lose. Good luck!